Saturday, April 26, 2014

Teeth

 Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
This has to be one of the strangest books I have read and believe me I have read a few. When I first started to read it  I was skeptical, a story about a fish boy and magical fish, come on. I kept reading and I have to say I liked it. The story is dark at times but it is also about family, friends and choice. How far would you go to save the one you love? It is not always easy doing the right thing, sometimes someone gets hurt.

The story is told by Rudy. A lonely boy whose family has moved him and his younger brother, Dylan, to an isolated island where the fish have magical healing powers. Dylan is dying from cystic fibrosis and the fish could heal him. Rudy is the only teenage boy on the island and is feeling very lonely and isolated that is until he meets beautiful Diana and sullen Teeth. Both have secrets but Teeth's could kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment